I Miss Your Face Greeting Card
[Links in this post are affiliate links and provided for your convenience at no additional cost to you]
If you would like to make this card you will need:
- Miss Your Face - Cricut Canvas
- Ranger Emboss-it pen (this pen is compatible with Cricut machines)
- White cardstock
- Cardboard, craft foam
- Foam Tape
- Pearl Pen
- White Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Open the Cricut Canvas link and click Make-It.
- Print the sentiment strips (if you would prefer, you can also unflatten the sentiment strips and write the sentiments on black or gray paper with a gel pen or metallic pen).
- Cut the Sentiment Strips.
- Cut the Card Base from white cardstock.
- Cut the dimension panel from cardboard or craft foam (skip this step if you are using foam tape).
- Cut the Card Front from white cardstock. You will need to load the Ranger Emboss-it pen for this step.
- Remove the card front from the mat and cover it with white embossing powder.
- Heat set the embossing powder with a heat gun.
- Watercolor inside the diamond shapes.
- Fold your card base in half along the scoreline.
- Adhere the dimension panel to the back of the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the card base
- Use foam tape to attach the sentiment strips.
- Embellish with gemstones and pearl pen drops.