Mermaid Box Card
One of my dear friends threw a mermaid themed birthday party for her daughter this last weekend, so I thought I would join in on the fun and make a splash with this teddy bear mermaid box card. This is the second box card I've worked on and I really think box cards are my new obsession.
I designed this card in Cricut Design Space and the canvas can be found here : Mermaid - Box Card
This card requires:
- (1) Sheet metallic glitter card-stock
- (1) Sheet pattern paper (I used a blue/green sheet from My Minds Eye - Best of Damask)
- (5) Sheets of solid color card-stock of your choice (you can get away with 4 if you cut the black layers from a light colored card-stock and just color it in with a pen or stamp ink)
- Your Cricut Cutting Machine
- Scoring Stylus
- Medium Tip Gold Cricut Pen
- Candy Crystal Cricut Pen
- Your favorite adhesive (I like rubber cement because you can rub the excess off the paper once it dries and it wont warp your paper)
- (Optional) Embossing machine and embossing folder
[Compensated links to supplies, mats and advertisements linked inline and in the sidebar of this post are provided at no cost to you]
I hope you have fun creating this card too 😊 Happy Crafting!